Welcome to Finham Primary School and Nursery
We are a vibrant 'child-centred' learning community that is part of a family of schools in Finham Park Multi Academy Trust.
We want every member of our school to feel valued but most importantly, to be empowered to add value to our school and wider community. As such we have based our school ethos on 5 key values:
Teamwork - Together we can achieve so much more.
Respect - For each other, our school, our community and our world.
Integrity - Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Enjoyment - Being in our element and finding our talents.
Discipline - Having the self-control and determination to never give up.
These underpin everything we do and drive forward our vision to be:
- A School in which children are equipped with the skills to be good learners and are inspired by high quality, creative teaching
- A School that is outward facing and is functioning as part of a cohesive community.
- A Sustainable School, which helps children to care about themselves, each other and the environment.
- A memorable Primary School with a Curriculum that is constantly evolving and reflects the context of the school.
- A Connected School which is making best use of technology to engage and communicate with ALL of its stakeholders.
Every child is unique, special and has talents way beyond our wildest imaginations. We want to discover, future and grow these talents and work tirelessly to create opportunities that stretch way beyond the standard curriculum so that we can all do our very best...no excuses!
'You can't cheat pride.'
I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon.