Meet the SENCO
Welcome! My name is Mrs Francioso and I am SENCo (Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator) here at Finham Primary School.
My role includes overseeing the day-to-day operation of the school’s SEND policy:
· Supporting the identification of children with special educational needs.
· Co-ordinating provision for children with SEND.
· Liaising with parents of children with SEND.
· Liaising with other providers, outside agencies, educational psychologists and external agencies.
· Ensuring that the school keeps the records of all pupils with SEND up to date.
Please click on the links below for further information about our SEND provision.
I firmly believe that home and school working in partnership together leads to the best outcomes for children; so, if you have any concerns about your child and would like to discuss them with me, please contact the school office to make an appointment. Please note that I teach all day on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, so I may not be available on these days, but I will always try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Inclusion Lead and SENCo